belt from Ross
RTW jeans converted to skinny jeans
McCalls 5039 dress pattern made as a top
Hand me down top from my sister
Banana Republic top
Pants turned to skirt
Things I have learned from my first me made week
- It really wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be
- I need more items to wear on the bottom
- I don’t have enough super casual (ie gardening, little league watching) clothes and I don’t know that I really want to make clothes to garden in. Something to think about anyway.
- It is super duper fulfilling and fun to wear something I have made every day!
- And last of all I am way more likely to put on makeup if I am taking my picture every day :).